1. Bake pie crust and cool
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy
3. Melt chocolate and add to butter mixture - blend well
4. Add 1.5 tsp. of vanilla - blend well
5.Beat in eggs 1 at a time for 3 minutes each
6. Add mixture to cooled pie crust
7. Beat whipping cream, powered sugar and .5 tsp vanilla
8. Top pie with whipped cream and optional chocolate shavings
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (135g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.2g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.3g||96 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 68.1mg||21 %|
|Sodium 7255mg||250 %|
|Potassium 165.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 17.5g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 377
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!