1) Boil the whole unpeeled potatoes in generously salted water until fork-tender, about 20-30 mins. As soon as you can handle them, but while still warm, slice them just under 1/2 inch thick.
2)In a small saucepan over medium heat, boil the wine until it's reduced by half.
3) Sprinkle the salt, pepper, and hot wine over the warm potatoes, and toss gently.
4) Add the olive oil, tossing until just combined, then add the shallots and scallions.
5) Add variations. Taste and adjust seasonings.
6) Serve at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1220g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 475 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.8g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g||37 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 37.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 134.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 4398.4mg||116 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 177.4g||52 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24g||96 %|
|Sugars, other 153.4g|
|Protein 21.1g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1291
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!