1. Melt butter in microwave & add brown sugar... Stir til mixed.
2. Pour butter/ sugar mix into bottom of 9x13 pan... Spread around
3. Beat eggs, milk & vanilla
4. Lay single slices of bread in pan
5. Spoon 1/2 of egg mixture on bread layer
6. Sprinkle some cinnamon over bread/eggs
7. Add 2nd layer of sliced bread
8. Spoon on remaining egg mixture
9. Cover & chill in fridge overnight
10. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes (covered for the first 30 minutes)
11. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon
12. Serve with warm maple syrup
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1408g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 973 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 108.1g||144 %|
|Saturated Fat 67.7g||339 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 299.6mg||92 %|
|Sodium 1435.8mg||50 %|
|Potassium 1873.4mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 472.2g||139 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 472.2g|
|Protein 29.3g||42 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2911
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!