- mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon into a bowl shallow enough to dip bread in, mix until items are combined
- turn stove on and preheat a large skillet/pan
- dip each side of the bread into the mixture and set aside (just a quick dip or else the bread will be too moist to carry and won’t cook)
- melt butter *every time* before adding more bread onto the pan, to keep mixture in the bread
- add more cinnamon to the mixture as you’re halfway
- serve with syrup, powdered sugar, or whatever topping :)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.