Prep Time - 20 Mins
Cooking /setting time - 5-6 hrs
1. Peel off the mangoes, cut them into pieces and blend them along with sugar in a blender to make a puree.
2. In a bowl mix the puree with milk and mix it well with a spatula or spoon. Now add whipped cream to it and mix it well.
3. Cover this bowl and keep it in the freezer for nearly 2 hrs or till the time it is semi set.
4. Once the mixture is semi set, take it out and ,blend it using an electric mixer or hand held blender till it forms a smooth and creamy consistency.
5. Now pour the mixer in an air tight container and allow it to set for about 2-3 hrs. in the freezer.
Note - This will make about a litre of ice cream. I used 2xHalf litre containers.
Serve it with a garnish of fresh chopped mangoes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.