• Preheat oven to 325F and line a muffin tin with liners.
• Combine sour cream, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large blender jar. Blend about 30 seconds.
• Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Blend again until smooth, about 30 seconds to a minute. If your batter is overly thick, add ¼ to ½ cup water to thin it out (different brands of almond flour can vary.)
• By hand, stir in cranberries and chopped pecans. Divide the mixture among the prepared muffin cups and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just golden brown and firm to touch.
• Remove and let cool completely.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 173 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.2g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 144.3mg||44 %|
|Sodium 64.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 259.4mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 10.3g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 230
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!