1. Prepare batter for favorite 2 layer cake mix, set aside
2. Grease 13 x9" baking pan
3. Cover bottom of pan with sliced strawberries
4. Sprinkle berries with sugar
5. Sprinkle berries with jello
6. Cover berries with marshmallows
7. Pour prepared cake batter over all
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
9. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto serving tray.
NOTE: very good with raspberries also
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (177g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (8%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 360.1mg||12 %|
|Potassium 116.4mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 119.8g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 118.6g|
|Protein 3.7g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 521
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.