1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Separate dough into 4 long rectangles. Place rectangles crosswise on large, ungreased cookie sheet; firmly press edges and perforations to seal. Press or roll out to form 15- x 10-inch rectangle; form 1/2-inch crust edge.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely, about 20 minutes.
4. In medium mixing bowl, combine filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with fresh fruit.
5. In small saucepan, melt apple jelly and apricot preserves or orange marmalade over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly. Drizzle over fruit.
6. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate any remaining tart.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (20g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.3mg||0 %|
|Potassium 6.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 16.8g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.