1. Parsley, dill, mint, chopped
2 Saute onion, add garlic next.
3. Baked tomatoes to the good clothes, on the mixer to make them paste, then put into the onion pan and fry, turn off the heat. put the sauce on the bowl.
4. add Italian rice, parsley (parsley), dill, mint in the sauce.
5. add the beef and stir well.
6. Salt, pepper, stir well, seasoning.
7. Wash peppers, cut the lid, to pepper seeds, red pepper into the meat.
8. Add 1 cup water 2 tablespoons olive oil, into the preheated oven 350 to 370F oven 1 hour and half to 2 hours Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 369 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 41g||55 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g||81 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 125.6mg||39 %|
|Sodium 145.8mg||5 %|
|Potassium 496.8mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 26.7g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 499
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!