1. Add butter and oil to a medium sized frying pan. When sizzling, add sweet potato and onion. Cook for five minutes until softened.
2. Add remaining veggies and cook until soft.
3. Meanwhile, beat eggs vigorously until light and frothy. Add milk and stir through herbs, cheese and season with salt and pepper generously.
4. Pour the egg mixture over veggies. Lower the heat and cook for five minutes or so. Pull the edges of the frittata away from the pan and tilt the eggy mixture out to the sides - this will cook more of the mixture quickly.
5. Once the underside looks golden brown, place frying pan under a hot grill and cook until the top is golden.
6. Remove pan from the grill, pop a plate over the top and flip the frittata out.
7. You can either serve hot, or pop onto a wire cooling tray for later.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (242g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (28%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 13mg||4 %|
|Sodium 292mg||10 %|
|Potassium 408.9mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.4g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 14.7g|
|Protein 9.4g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!