1. Cook the sweet potatoes in a pan of boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes; until the are tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet. Add the lemon juice, garlic, red pepper & green pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes.
3. Add the banana slices & cook for 1 minute. Remove the bananas & stir them into the potatoes.
4. Add the bread cubes to the skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes until they are golden brown on all sides [croutons].
5. Make the Dressing: Mix together the dressing ingredients in a small pan. Heat for 1 or 2 minutes.
6. Spoon the potato mixture into a serving dish. Season to taste with salt & pepper. Pour the dressing mixture over top of the potato mixture. Then, sprinkle the croutons on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (340g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 129 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol 30.5mg||9 %|
|Sodium 317.2mg||11 %|
|Potassium 689.2mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 127.5g||38 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g||24 %|
|Sugars, other 121.5g|
|Protein 4.6g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 635
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!