1. Ingredients A: Mix rice flour in 200ml water (7/8 cup). Stir well. Boil shredded radish and salt in remaining water (1 cup) . Pour in rice flour mixture and stir well to make batter.
2. Pour batter into 23cm square baking tray. Steam for 30 minutes till carrot cake is cooked. Allow to cool before cutting into blocks of square.
3. Ingredients B: Heat frying pan till hot then pour in 4 tbsp oil. Heat oil till hot. Add 01 serve portion steamed carrot cake.
4. Quickly cut carrot cake into small pieces using frying ladle. Pan-fry till both sides are golden-brown. Push carrot cake aside and leave a hole in middle.
5. Pour in 3 tbsp oil. Add chopped garlic, Chai Po and chili sauce. Stir-fry thoroughly while adding fish sauce. Slowly drizzle beaten eggs over carrot cake Continue to pan-fry till both sides are golden-brown.
6. Add Dark Sweet Sauce for the black version.
7. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with chopped spring onion, chopped coriander leaves and pepper. Serve hot.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (16g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.6g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 69.8mg||21 %|
|Sodium 23.1mg||1 %|
|Potassium 22.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.1g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 24
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!