• In small sauce pan heat oil to medium
• In additional sauce pan reduce Balsamic Vinegar to a glaze and set aside
• Set up a 3 plate breading line flour, egg wash (equal parts egg & water), cornmeal "season each bowl with salt and pepper (optional season flour and cornmeal with paprika, cayenne, onion power, & garlic powder)
• bread each slice quickly four, egg, meal and straight to the oil (DO NOT let them sit)
• Turn when golden on edge about 1-2 min repeat
• Drain on paper
• Sandwich cream cheese between warm fried tomatoes
• place small amount of cream cheese on top to anchor the greens
• Top with Balsamic Vinegar glaze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (633g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4011 (93%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 445.7g||594 %|
|Saturated Fat 62.4g||312 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 122.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 237.6g|
|Cholesterol 136.9mg||42 %|
|Sodium 150mg||5 %|
|Potassium 353.3mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.6g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 74g|
|Protein 13.2g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4313
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.