1. Lightly drizzle oil in a skillet over medium heat.
2. Arrange banana slices in pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Remove pan from heat and pour honey mixture over bananas.
5. Allow to cool and sprinkle with cinnamon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (129g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (3%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 429.3mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 32.7g|
|Protein 1.3g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 138
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!