1. Heat 1 TBS oil in wok or heavy skillet until very hot.
2. Add garlic, scallions and ginger, cook, stirring, until softened and aromatic, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add rice, red pepper, edamame, corn and tofu, and cook stirring, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
4. Make a 3-inch well in the center if the rice mixture.
5. Add 1tsp. Oil, then add eggs and cook until nearly scrambled.
6. Stir eggs into the rice mixture, then add soy and mix well.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (328g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 77 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.5g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 93.1mg||29 %|
|Sodium 641.1mg||22 %|
|Potassium 486.9mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.1g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 48.5g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 348
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!