1. Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet to 350 degrees. Drop wonton rectangles in hot oil, 6 at a time. Fry, turning chips once or twice, until golden brown, 45 seconds to 1 minute. Remove with tongs or slotted spoon and drain on a large wire rack set over a shallow pan.
2. To make Wasabi Mayonnaise, in a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, plain yogurt, wasabi paste, lime juice and corriander; chill.
3. Sear Tuna on hot grill for 1 minute per side. Let cool.
4. Thinly slice tuna across the grain.
5. Top each wonton with a slice of tuna, garnish with Wasabi and sprouts
These crispy rectangles are an easy base for spreads and toppings. And, they can be cooled and stored in an airtight container for two days. ** Picture borrowed from web site - do not publish **
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (892g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 2420 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 268.9g||359 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.1g||125 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 142.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 88.2g|
|Cholesterol 240mg||74 %|
|Sodium 1476.1mg||51 %|
|Potassium 2136.8mg||56 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.3g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 76.2g|
|Protein 114.6g||164 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3175
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.