1. Add beer, Old Bay seasoning and water to large pot until half full and bring to a boil.
2. Add potatoes and boil 10 minutes
3. Add sausage and boil 10 minutes
4. Add corn and boil 10 minutes
5. Add Shrimp and turn off the burners and stir for approximately 2-3 minutes or until all shrimp are pink.
6. Drain and pour into a large pan for serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (834g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 410 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.5g||61 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||74 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.7g|
|Cholesterol 92.2mg||28 %|
|Sodium 1302.9mg||45 %|
|Potassium 3138.7mg||83 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 103.1g||30 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.1g||48 %|
|Sugars, other 91.1g|
|Protein 31.9g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 938
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.