1. Combine sugar, cocoa mix, and butter in the top of a double boiler that is set over gently boiling water. 2. Stir often until melted and a smooth paste forms.
3. Add semi-sweet & white chocolate chips; stir.
4. When chips begin to melt, slowly stir in 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
5. Stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
6. Combine the chocolate base mixture, the remaining evaporated milk and ice in a blender (you can do this in batches) and cover. Blend until smooth.
7. Pour into frosty glasses. Top each with whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chopped chocolate chips & mini marshmallows, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (117g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 161 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.9g||24 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||55 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 44.7mg||14 %|
|Sodium 142mg||5 %|
|Potassium 310.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 18.4g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 253
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!