1. Melt chocolate ina heatproff bowl set over a pan of simmering water (do not let base of pan touch water). Remove fromheat and cool to room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, place six 1/2 cup capacity souffle dishes on a baking tray. Wrap a 30cm x 8cm strip of baking paper around the outside of each dish to form a collar. Secure with staples or paper clips.
3. Chop flesh from 2 1/2 mangoes, reserving remaining 1/2 mango for serving. Blend or process chopped mango and lemon juice until smoot. You will need 2 1/2 cups of mango puree. Fold puree into chocolate in batches, until well combined
4. Using an electric mixer, beat eggwhites and sugar for 5mins, until sugar is dissolved and mixture forms soft peaks.
5. Fold whipped cream into mango mixture. Carefully fold half of eggwhite mixture into cream and mango mixture, then fold in remaining half. Do not over-mix. Fill prepared dishes evenly, smoothing top with back of a spoon. Freeze for 6 hrs or overnight, until firm.
6. Remove paper collars. Place chopped pistchios on a plate. Roll souffle edges in pistachios. Finely dice reserved mango. Top souffles with reserved mango to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (217g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 288 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.3g||86 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 71.2mg||22 %|
|Sodium 210.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 396.3mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 46.9g|
|Protein 15.7g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 529
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!