1. In food processor, cream together the sugar and oil (if using coconut oil, it helps to heat it before you try to cream it with the sugar).
2. Add eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
3. Blend in vanilla extract, fresh orange juice, and orange rind.
4. Preheat oven to 395.
5. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Add this gradually to the egg, sugar, and oil mixture using the food processor.
6. Transfer the base of the cookie dough to a large mixing bowl, then fold in the walnuts, raisins, and Uncle Sam Cereal.
7. Drop cookie dough by teaspoonful onto cookie sheets prepared w/parchment paper. Flatten each cookie with a moistened fork.
8. Bake at 400 for approximately 8 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (439g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 561 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 62.3g||83 %|
|Saturated Fat 29g||145 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15.8g|
|Cholesterol 528.8mg||163 %|
|Sodium 400.5mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1163.2mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 211.7g||62 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.1g||52 %|
|Sugars, other 198.6g|
|Protein 36.7g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1498
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.