1. In blender mix all ingredients for Crepe into blender
2. Blend high speed until smooth
3. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour
4. Lightly butter small frying pan on high heat
5. Poor batter to cover in very thin layer
6. Flip when dry and lightly browned to cook other side
7. Beat filling ingredients in a bowl
Roll filling and toppings into crepe. Top with remaining items to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (437g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 6.9mg||2 %|
|Sodium 2408.7mg||83 %|
|Potassium 610.1mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 120g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 113.7g|
|Protein 6.1g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 509
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!