1. Firstly cut your apple into 6 cubes and put them to the side.
2. Secondly do the same to the bananas and peaches.
3. Get a kebab stick and place on a grape.
4. Then add a cube of a apple then a banana cube then a peach cube and a red grape.
5. Do this 3x to make a fruit kebab.
6. Do the same to the other two kebab stick with the access fruit.
7. Pour 3/9 of the cup of juice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (178g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 292mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 17g|
|Protein 1.1g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 75
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!