For the rolls:
1. Put the noodles in a medium bowl and add the honey and the mint. Using 2 forks, toss the ingredients together until the noodles are coated.
2. Lay a damp kitchen or paper towel on a work surface. Soak a rice paper round in warm water for 20 to 30 seconds until softened.
3. Put the rice paper on the damp towel. Add 1/4 cup of the noodle mixture in the center of the rice paper and form into a 3 by 2-inch rectangle.
4. Using a paring knife, slice a strawberry lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange the slices over the noodle mixture.
5. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon almonds on top. Arrange 2 to 3 mango slices on top of the almonds. Roll the rice paper around the filling and seal the ends with a little water.
6. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Wrap the finished spring rolls in damp paper towels and store in the refrigerator.
For the dipping sauce:
1. In a small bowl, combine the mint, honey and lime juice. Pour into a serving bowl.
2. Arrange the spring rolls on a platter and serve with the dipping sauce.
* To toast the almonds, arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven until lightly toasted, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely before using.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (99g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 45 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 190.1mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 26.9g|
|Protein 2.6g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 157
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.