1. Sieve first 3 dry ingredients into a fairly large bowl. Add castor sugar.
2. In another container, melt the butter, remove from heat, then add the milk and egg and beat to combine the three.
3. Prepare the fruit, then tip then tip the liquid and the fruit into the bowl with the dry mixture. Taking great care not to over mix, fold everything together. Flour should be dampened, but mixture should not be smooth.
4. Butter muffin pans. Without stirring or extra mixing, place spoonfuls of mixture into pans, filling each 1/2 to 3/4 full.
5. Combine second measure of sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over the muffins before baking. Bake at 220 C for about 12-13 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, and stand for 2-3 minutes before removing from pans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (86g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 21mg||6 %|
|Sodium 375.3mg||13 %|
|Potassium 72.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 31.9g|
|Protein 1.6g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 198
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!