1) Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8 by 8 inch square pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) In a small cup mix together the warm water with the instant espresso powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and butter until fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and espresso mixture. Beat until all is combined.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk, add the dry ingredients and mix everything together until it’s incorporated but don’t over mix.
5) Pour batter into your prepared pan and bake for about 40 to 45 minutes or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs but not wet batter.
6) Cool for about 5 minutes in the pan and then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (900g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1760 (59%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 195.5g||261 %|
|Saturated Fat 114.9g||574 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 57.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9g|
|Cholesterol 1150.8mg||354 %|
|Sodium 56270mg||1940 %|
|Potassium 1265.4mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 301.1g||89 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g||51 %|
|Sugars, other 288.4g|
|Protein 36.6g||52 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2968
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!