Fudgy Brownie Cookies with chocolate chunks, a.k.a. the perfect chocolate fix.
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
2. Whisk together brownie mix, flour, and sugar.
3. Using a heavy spoon, stir in the eggs one at a time, followed by butter and 2 tablespoons water. If the batter appears like there is too much flour, add 1 more tablespoon of water. Batter will be very thick.
4. Fold in chocolate chunks
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Grease a cookie sheet.
8. Drop heaping tablespoons of dough on the cookie sheet. You want pretty thick cookies here to get the brownie feel, about 3 inches apart. Press down slightly. Don’t flatten completely. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, allow to cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 110 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.2g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 31.7mg||10 %|
|Sodium 343.6mg||12 %|
|Potassium 91.9mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 40.6g|
|Protein 3.4g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 289
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.