1. Slice the mushrooms.
2. Cut the tomatoes into half.
3. Empty the tin of beans into a saucepan and simmer.
4. Grill the sausages, bacon and halved tomato.
5. Fry the mushrooms until brown and move into oven to keep warm.
6. Fry or cook scrambled eggs.
7. Make the toast.
8. Serve together on one plate.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (646g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1585 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 176.1g||235 %|
|Saturated Fat 57.8g||289 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 77.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 22g|
|Cholesterol 706.2mg||217 %|
|Sodium 3871.4mg||133 %|
|Potassium 1397.6mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.9g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 26.6g|
|Protein 78.5g||112 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2030
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.