1. Place the unpeeled potatoes in boiling water and cook for 30 minutes, or until tender. Cool, then cover and chill overnight.
2. Divide the port mince into 8 portions and shape each into a patty. Place on a grill rack along with the bacon, tomato halves and mushrooms. Season and grill under a medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Turn the bacon and pork patties and grill for a further 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, remove the skins from the potatoes, coarsely grate and season to taste. Shape into rounds and fry in a pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray for 5 minutes each side, or until cooked and golden.
4. Fry the eggs in low calorie cooking spray for 3-4 minutes and heat the baked beans in a small pan.
5. Serve the hash browns and pork patties with the bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, egg and beans.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1814g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 476 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.8g||70 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.6g||138 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 165.1mg||51 %|
|Sodium 865.7mg||30 %|
|Potassium 4727mg||124 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 120.7g||35 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.9g||64 %|
|Sugars, other 104.8g|
|Protein 50.5g||72 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1120
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!