1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, ketchup, brown sugar, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
2. Reserve 1/2 cup
3. Tenderize steak, marinade for 2-4 hours
4. Let steak warm for 30 minutes
5. Discard marinade, season with salt and pepper
6. Grill for 6 minutes per side, let set for 10 minutes
7. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute' onion, bell peppers, green onions, 1 garlic clove, tablespoon of marinade until crisp tender, about 8 minutes.
8. Slice meat across grain
9. Drizzle with marinade
Serve with Guacamole or Screamin' Sour Cream.
Bobby Flay 235
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (952g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 469 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.1g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13787mg||475 %|
|Potassium 1562.2mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 381.1g||112 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21g||84 %|
|Sugars, other 360g|
|Protein 65.7g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!