Try this Funky Fusion Fajitas recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, olive oil, ketchup, brown sugar, 2 garlic cloves, ginger, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder.
2. Reserve 1/2 cup
3. Tenderize steak, marinade for 2-4 hours
4. Let steak warm for 30 minutes
5. Discard marinade, season with salt and pepper
6. Grill for 6 minutes per side, let set for 10 minutes
7. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, saute' onion, bell peppers, green onions, 1 garlic clove, tablespoon of marinade until crisp tender, about 8 minutes.
8. Slice meat across grain
9. Drizzle with marinade
Serve with Guacamole or Screamin' Sour Cream.
Bobby Flay 235
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (952g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 469 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 52.1g||69 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g||59 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 27.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 13787mg||475 %|
|Potassium 1562.2mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 381.1g||112 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21g||84 %|
|Sugars, other 360g|
|Protein 65.7g||94 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2254
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.