1. Saute butter, onion and garlic in frying pan over a low heat
2. Add sugar, anchovies, lemon, milk, salt & pepper
3. Stir gently for about 5 minutes until all ingredients warmed through
4. Turn up to medium heat, add pasta, water, Parmesan and cook for another 5 minutes
5. Remove from heat, add toss thyme through and serve
Serve with buttered crusty bread
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (142g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (22%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 22.7mg||7 %|
|Sodium 569.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 141.3mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 53g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 49.5g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 330
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!