1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line a baking tray with foil
3. Melt the butter
4. Peel and press garlic
5. Stir the pressed garlic into the melted butter
6. with a brush or spoon, spread the garlic butter over each half of the loaf of bread
7. sprinkle parmesan cheese evenly on top
8. bake in the oven until the garlic bread is golden-brown to top and crispy on the outside (Approx. 10-15 mins)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (419g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 251 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.9g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g||61 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.9g|
|Cholesterol 41.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 2941.6mg||101 %|
|Potassium 411mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 198.9g||59 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g||38 %|
|Sugars, other 189.5g|
|Protein 34.9g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1197
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!