1) Open Tuna and empty in to a small bowl.
2) Combine Relish, Old Bay, Onion Powder, Creole Seasoning, Yellow Mustard, Lemon Juice and Mayo in to bowl.
3) Mix ingredients together with a fork
4) Warm a pan on low heat
5) Spread Garlic spread on a piece of bread.
6) Put the buttered bread on grill.
7) Put a slice of cheese on top of a buttered bread... just like grilled cheese sandwich.
8) Repeat steps 5,6 & 7 for second sandwich
9) Butter the last two slices of bread and put on other pieces of bread and cheese. Butter side up.
10) When the bottom slice is golden brown flip it over.
11) Wait a few minutes more.
12) When the bottom slice is golden brown remove the sandwich.
13) Peel apart the sandwiches, one at a time.
14) Put half the mix from step 1 - 3 in the sandwich and put the sandwich back together.
15) Repeat step 14 for the second sandwich.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (264g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 332 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.8g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.2g|
|Cholesterol 47.1mg||14 %|
|Sodium 1575.2mg||54 %|
|Potassium 335.9mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.5g||23 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 74.1g|
|Protein 41.5g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 811
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.