1. In a shallow bowl/dish mix breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
2. Dip 1 side of chicken in melted butter and then the breadcrumb mixture.
3. On bare side of chicken, smear garlic cheese on each end (and some in the middle if you want...use your judgement)
4. Roll up each chicken breast and secure with toothpick(s)
5. Place roll-ups in greased 9 x 13 baking dish and drizzle with any remaining butter.
6. Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 35 minutes.
Nutrition: 1 serving: 277cal, 12.3g fat, 695g sod, 8.8g carbs, 29.0g protein
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (54g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (83%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.5g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 46.2mg||14 %|
|Sodium 256.3mg||9 %|
|Potassium 26.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5g|
|Protein 3.5g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 191
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!