1) Preheat over to 200oC/gas mark 6.
2) Mix all the garlic butter ingredients together into a smooth consistency (80g butter, 21/2 tsp garlic, 1 tsp parsley).
3) Spoon evenly onto each chicken breast and fold end of chicken over to cover.
4) Wrap the chicken breast in puff pastry and cook in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
5) About 10 minutes before chicken is cooked, prepare the garlic sauce (1 tbsp butter, 1 tsp garlic, flour, milk, 1 tsp parsley)
6) Melt the butter and garlic on a low heat in a saucepan. Remove from heat and stir in the flour until it forms a paste. Return to a medium/high heat and add milk and parsley. Stir continuously until thick.
7) When chicken is cooked and the sauce has thickened, poor the sauce onto a plate and place the chicken puff on top of it.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (476g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 478 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.1g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 28.2g||141 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 243.5mg||75 %|
|Sodium 531.7mg||18 %|
|Potassium 905.9mg||24 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.4g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 25.6g|
|Protein 63g||90 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 842
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!