1. Place the chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, butter, seasoning, salt, pepper and red chili pepper into 6-quart slow cooker. Pour over wine.
2. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
3. When there are 30 minutes of cook time remaining, cook pasta according to package directions.
3. When the slow cooker is finished cooking, add the peas, pasta and parsley, stirring thoroughly to combine.
4. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese and serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (265g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 150 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.7g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 102.1mg||31 %|
|Sodium 362.9mg||13 %|
|Potassium 620.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.7g||16 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 47g|
|Protein 23.7g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 462
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!