1. Mix together the soy, oyster and fish sauces, sugar and water in a cup or small bowl.
2. Place the noodles in a bowl and fill with boiling water until covered (I use fresh packaged noodles, if using dried noodles follow package directions).
3. In a large frypan or wok, add butter and oil and heat on medium until butter has melted. Add the garlic and cook for a few minutes until the garlic starts to turn golden.
4. Add the sauce mixture to the pan and stir while sizzling to incorporate the garlic.
5. Drain noodles and add half of them into the pan. Stir the noodles well. Add the reminder of the noodles and stir well again ensuring they all get coated with the sauce.
While this is only a basic noodle side dish, you could easily add sliced vegetables to make a more complete meal. I would suggest doubling the sauce mix if you do so.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (202g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 195 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.7g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g||29 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.6g|
|Cholesterol 88.3mg||27 %|
|Sodium 1123.2mg||39 %|
|Potassium 516.2mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 59.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 58.8g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 484
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!