1) Lightly butter a baking sheet. Roll out dough on a lightly floured
surface into a 12 inch square. Cut dough in half. Cut each half
crosswise into 1 inch thick strips (for 24 strips total). Tie each
strip into a knot, gently stretching dough as needed.
2) Place on prepared sheet. Loosely cover with plastic wrap; let
rise in a warm place until slightly puffed, 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheight.
4) Bake knots until cooked through and golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, heat 1/2 cup butter with garlic in a small saucepan
over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until garlic is fragrant,
about 3 minutes. Transfer garlic butter to a large bowl; stir in
6) Place warm bread knots in bowl with garlic butter; toss until
well coated. Transfer to aplatter. Sprinkle with flaky salt.
7) The recipe can be doubled or tripled. Double or triple the
ingredients. Arrange racks in upper and lower thirds of oven.
Bake knots, rotating pans halfway through (work in batches
if tripling). Serve half of knots. When platter runs low, rewarm
remaining knots in a 350 degree oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (49g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 20.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 1.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 10.7mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.7g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 71
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!