1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set a wire rack inside. Carefully dry chicken wings with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine wings with baking powder and salt and toss until thoroughly and evenly coated. Place on rack, leaving a slight space between each wing.
2. Place baking sheet with wings in refrigerator and allow to rest, uncovered, at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Peel the garlic cloves and put them in a small baking dish or ramekin. Pour the olive oil over the garlic and cover the baking dish tightly with foil. Bake the garlic for 25 minutes.
4. Let the garlic cool slightly and mash until it is smooth. Mix the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk to combine. Transfer the dipping sauce to a jar and refrigerate it for at least a few hours or overnight.
5. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Add chicken wings and cook for 20 minutes. Flip wings and continue to cook until crisp and golden brown, 15 to 30 minutes longer, flipping a few more times towards the end.
6. Remove wings and toss in bowl with sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (70g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 91 (65%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.1g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 45mg||14 %|
|Sodium 259.4mg||9 %|
|Potassium 106.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 10.8g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 141
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!