1. Blend everything aside from pretzels together in a bowl.
2. Break pretzels into bite size pieces and marinate for 5 minutes.
3. Drain and bake at 350 for 10 minutes; reserve extra marinade
4. Mix again with reserved marinade
5. Bake for 5-10 minutes more, watching to insure they don't burn
These are always gobbled up
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (50g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 37 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.1g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.4mg||0 %|
|Potassium 10.8mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.7g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.6g|
|Protein 0.2g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 39
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!