1. Place vegetables and garlic on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper .
2. Drizzle with half of Garlic-Rosemary Butter and toss to coat well.
3. Bake in 450 degree oven on upper shelf of oven for 15 minutes, or until starting to brown. Stir with a spatula and move to bottom shelf in oven.
4. Meanwhile, season halibut steaks with salt and pepper and brush with Garlic-Rosemary Butter.
5. Place on a baking sheet or broiling pan and place on upper shelf of oven. Bake 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
6. Remove halibut and vegetables from oven.
7. Place vegetables on the bottom of plate, place Halibut on top and add a dollop of remaining butter allowing the butter to melt and create your sauce.
Serve with lemon wedges.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (197g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (1%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 49.8mg||2 %|
|Potassium 755.3mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20 %|
|Sugars, other 27.6g|
|Protein 3.8g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.