Use a 6" Skillet for a single serving and a 10" Skillet for a triple serving.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place 2+1/2 Tablespoons of butter in inch cast iron skillet and heat the skillet in oven.
2. Beat eggs at high speed with an electric mixer. Slowly add the milk, vanilla and flour.
3. Pour batter into hot skillet. Return skillet to oven and bake for 20 minutes.
4. It will rise like a souffle, then fall when taken out of oven. Lightly top with Orange Sauce. (Below)
5. Combine sugar, remaining butter, corn syrup and orange juice concentrate in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes more. Serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 453 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 50.3g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g||150 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 330.9mg||102 %|
|Sodium 394.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 232.3mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 147.1g||43 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 146g|
|Protein 11.4g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1081
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.