- the butter has to be soft, place it in a bowl and beat it for a bit, then add sugar, vanilla sugar and saffron; beat until foamy.
- add eggs and mix well.
- mix flour with baking powder, add to dough, mix briefly.
- grease a spring form with butter, place dough into form and spread evenly.
- cut prunes in quarters, remove pit and place on dough. The side with the skin should face the dough.
- mix sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over cake.
- pre-heat oven to 170 C or 350 F and bake cake for 45-60 min. After 45 min use a skewer and poke the cake to see if no dough sticks at the skewer. If no dough will stick the cake is done.
- let cake cool off before removing the form.
Serve with whipped cream!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (679g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 179 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.9g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.7g|
|Cholesterol 846mg||260 %|
|Sodium 52215.7mg||1801 %|
|Potassium 283.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 221.5g||65 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 221.5g|
|Protein 25.2g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1137
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!