1. Slice the bologna into 1/4 inch strips,
2. If in a block of bologna 1/4 x 1/4 inch strips going down the entire length of the block. It should look like big spaghetti. Place in a serving bowl.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and oil.
4. Stir in the garlic, onion, tomato, chives and parsley.
5. Slice the pickles lengthwise into spears, and add them to the dressing.
6. Pour over the bologna, and stir to coat.
7. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve cold.
when cutting the onions, make sure to make them into 1-2 inch pieces for a better result.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 642 (82%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.4g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 39.9mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 32.1g||46 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 785
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.