1. In a small bowl, mix together mayo, garlic, and rosemary; set aside.
2. Preheat a pan over medium-high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the chicken, salt, pepper, and half of the mayo mixture. Using clean hands, gently combine the ingredients and divide them into four patties.
4. Place the burgers in the pan and cook for about 7 minutes on each side. Let rest on a plate for a few minutes.
5. Spread a dollop of mayo onto each toasted bun. Place the burgers on the bottom halves. Top each with 1/4 cup of arugula tossed in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 292 (74%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.4g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 118.5mg||36 %|
|Sodium 584.5mg||20 %|
|Potassium 648.8mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 20.3g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 397
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!