Try this Gigantic Turtle Candies recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels. Place popped corn in large bowl; set aside.
2. Spray 2 large baking sheets with cooking spray. Arrange 21 groups of three pecan halves in cloverleaf pattern on baking sheets.
3. Place caramels, butter and milk in microwave-safe bowl; microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until caramels melt, stirring once. Pour over popcorn; gently toss to coat evenly. Cool 2 minutes.
4. Spray hands with cooking spray. Shape popcorn into 1" mounds; press onto center of of each pecan cloverleaf.
5. Place chocolate morsels in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high 2 minutes or until smooth wehn stirred. Drizzle over each popcorn mound. Chill 1 hour or overnight.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 998 (95%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 110.9g||148 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.2g||111 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 55.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 27.2g|
|Cholesterol 61.8mg||19 %|
|Sodium 166.5mg||6 %|
|Potassium 517mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g||47 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 11.7g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1049
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.