1. Thinly slice steak diagonally across the grain. In a slow cooker, combine steak, condensed broth, soy sauce, gingerroot, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on Low 5 to 6 hours or until steak is tender.
3. Add all vegetables, except bean spouts; cook for one more hour. Turn control to High.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in water in a small bowl and stir into sauce in cooker. Cover and cook on High 10 to 15 min or until thickened.
5. During the last 5 minutes, drop in bean sprouts. Serve over cooked rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (269g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 53.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 679.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 523.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 272
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!