Crockpot Meal - great with rice or noodles!
1. Thinly slice steak diagonally across the grain. In a slow cooker, combine steak, condensed broth, soy sauce, gingerroot, and garlic.
2. Cover and cook on Low 5 to 6 hours or until steak is tender.
3. Add all vegetables, except bean spouts; cook for one more hour. Turn control to High.
4. Dissolve cornstarch in water in a small bowl and stir into sauce in cooker. Cover and cook on High 10 to 15 min or until thickened.
5. During the last 5 minutes, drop in bean sprouts. Serve over cooked rice.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (269g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 132 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.7g||20 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 53.3mg||16 %|
|Sodium 679.4mg||23 %|
|Potassium 523.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 6.3g|
|Protein 26.5g||38 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 272
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.