1. Mix all the marinade ingreds. pour over chicken. marinate over night (or 20 minutes).
2. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until juice runs clear.
3. meanwhile boil water and cook pasta. Drain pasta and add chicken stock, cover and keep warm.
4. Pour all juice from chicken in to fryer. add veggies and cook until crisp-tender.
5. Transfer pasta to serving dish, top with veggies and shredded chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (575g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 35 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.9g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 76.1mg||23 %|
|Sodium 235.9mg||8 %|
|Potassium 1667.9mg||44 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.8g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||27 %|
|Sugars, other 54g|
|Protein 29.9g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!