• Combine the flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Stir with a wire whisk to mix ingredients. Set aside to use later.
• Combine the brown sugar and butter together in a large mixing bowl and beat until fluffy.
• Add in the eggs, molasses, and water to the brown sugar and butter mixture. Beat until well incorporated.
• Add half of the dry ingredients and beat into the mixture until evenly mixed.
• Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir into the dough by hand. Stir only until ingredients are evenly mixed. If the dough is not stiff, add a little more flour.
Press into silicone molds (sprayed with cooking spray, filling about 3/4 full. Bake at 325 for 20 minutes. Turning molds once after 10 minutes.
Pro Tip: after rolling out the dough, place the outside of the mold over the dough and gently press to create imprint of outlines, then use a knife to cut out the dough to the shape of the molds and place the dough inside, shaping gently to fit. Works like a charm!
If you are using for cut cookies:
• Divide the dough in half. Place each half into a gallon plastic bag and roll with a rolling pin to flatten or flatten into disks and wrap in plastic.
• Seal the bags and place both halves in the refrigerator to chill the dough for at least 2 hours. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before using.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2213g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2518 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 279.8g||373 %|
|Saturated Fat 176.9g||885 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 72.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.7g|
|Cholesterol 743.5mg||229 %|
|Sodium 2478.3mg||85 %|
|Potassium 5772.5mg||152 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1494.5g||440 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g||25 %|
|Sugars, other 1488.3g|
|Protein 13.5g||19 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8289
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!