1. In mixer beat sugar and shortening until fluffy.
2. Add eggs and molasses. Beat well.
3. Sift together dry ingredients.
4. Add flour mixture alternately with buttermilk. Beating well after each addition.
5. Pour into a greased full size steam table pan.
6. Bake 300 convection 350 regular oven 40 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (66g)|
|Recipe Makes: 24 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 80 (45%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 135.4mg||42 %|
|Sodium 144.6mg||5 %|
|Potassium 439.3mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.2g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 20.8g|
|Protein 4g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 176
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!