1. Cut kielbasa into 2-inch slices. Place in a large skillet with the ginger ale (regular, this does not work with diet ginger ale).
2. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to medium. Do not cover pan.
3. After 15 to 20 minutes, ginger ale will be reduced and start to caramelize.
4. WATCH CAREFULLY because you don’t want it to burn.
5. At this point, keep stirring until chunks are glazed.
6. Serve on a platter with toothpicks inserted. They are sticky and yummy
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (106g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 120 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.3g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 52.9mg||16 %|
|Sodium 909.3mg||31 %|
|Potassium 0.3mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 5.6g|
|Protein 9.9g||14 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 181
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.